Specializing in delivering tailored IT recruitment solutions to specific business areas, Randstad Technologies provides short-term contractors with specific skills or permanent staff to bring a refreshed focus to IT divisions. Our teams are experts in their local labor markets. They are skilled at marrying talent and business - matching talented IT professionals with the culture and business goals of Canada’s leading IT organizations.
Randstad Technologies covers virtually all IT roles, levels and platforms, including:
Technical Analyst 280415)
Our client has an immediate requirement for a strong Technical Analyst to assist on an upcoming project.
- Proven experience with implementing third party packages (web);
- Proven experience with Systems Architecture Designs;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visio 2010;
- Proven experience with major data integrations;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical documentation;
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous experience with Excelsior and Socrata Dashboard solutions;
- Previous experience or exposure to enterprise level integration technologies such as Tibco and business intelligence tools such as Business Objects;
- Previous experience or exposure to ETL tools such as Informatica and scripting tools such as Sequel.
- Elicit and document technical requirements for dashboard solution based on functional user requirements
- Analyze capability of in-house tools to combine data sources and deliver said data through a dashboard interface
- Conduct Fit-Gap analysis to compare functional user requirements to capabilities of in-house tools
- Analyze integration options and provide recommendations
- Work with IT lead and business stakeholders to outline technical solution options and recommendations
- Participate in RFP preparation (if applicable)
- Work with 3rd party product vendors to plan and implement dashboard solution (if applicable)
- Work with internal resources to design, develop and implement dashboard solution using in-house tools (if applicable)
- Work with IT lead to define technology sustainment plan and application support model
- Create technical and process documentation as required.
If you have the required Technical Analyst skills and experience and are available to take on this initial 11 month contract engagement then please submit your resume for consideration or contact your local Randstad Technologies recruiter for more information.
Technical Analyst 7+ yrs (Must Have)
Third party package implementation (web) (Must Have)
Systems Architecture Designs (Must Have)
Microsoft Visio 2010 (Must Have)
Major data integrations experience (Must Have)
Excelsior and Socrata Dashboard solutions (Nice to Have)
Enterprise level integration technologies (Nice to Have)
Tibco and BI tools like Business objects (Nice to Have)
ETL tools / Informatica (Nice to Have)
Scripting tools / Sequel (Nice to Have)
Click here to apply
About Randstad Canada
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 7 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad around the world
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.
Industry: Recruitment and Staffing
Job Function: Technology and Digital Media