Our client, a growing and successful Oilfield Services company, requires 2 IntermediateSoftware Developers for a project duration of at least 2 years.intermediate to senior level could work as well. This is a great opportunity to join a smaller tight-knit team in a friendly environment that values those who have technical savvy and solid teamwork skills.
Responsibilities / Competencies
· Write, translate and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
· Assist other developers, analysts and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
· Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
· Recommend, schedule and perform software improvements and upgrades.
· Grasps concepts, patterns and underlying issues. Helps others see patterns and concepts by using examples and analogies that relate well to their own experience and current knowledge level.
· Handles multiple assignments and priorities yet still fulfills all commitments. Readily accepts new responsibilities and adapts well to changes in procedures.
· Has established a track record of producing work that is highly accurate and demonstrates attention to detail.
· Understands when to be creative and when to stick with what exists now.
· 5+ years solid full life cycle development experience
· Experience with Windows operating systems and SQL Server database
· Experience with specific phases of the software development life cycle.
· Familiarity with the Oilfield Services Industry is a strong nice-to-have.
Only Calgary-based candidates are being considered at this time.
If you are viewing this job on a job board and wish to apply, go directly to www.meritasrecruiting.com. Thanks!