Our Company is continuing to grow and we are currently looking for an additional Pest Management Professional.
This is an entry level position and prior pest control experience is a plus; however, not a requirement as we will train the right person and provide them with all the tools required for a successful career.
As a Service and Sales Technician you will:
• Have an assigned territory to manage
• Perform daily route travel to client facilities
• Conduct regular inspections and treatments to a variety of businesses ranging from restaurants, food plants, warehousing, to office buildings and residential homes
• Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and cross sell additional services
Desired Skills and Experience
• High School Diploma/GED (minimum)
• Stable work history - No more than 3 jobs in the last 5 years
• A valid driver's license and good driving record
• No criminal record
• At least two (2) years’ work experience in a sales or service environment
• Previous experience working independently and with little supervision; (previous experience in route or delivery work a plus)
• Enjoy hands-on work
• Excellent customer service skills; a "people person"
• Strong attention to detail
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting 40lbs chest high, stooping, kneeling,crouching,reaching, handling, balancing, walking and standing
• Paid training
• Base salary + bonus on production and sales
• Company vehicle including gas card and all other vehicle expenses
• Medical / Dental / Life Insurance
• Short / Long Term Disability
• PLUS continuous training and career development
If you are looking for a secure career, apply today!
We would like to thank all those who apply however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.