At ATB Financial, we put people first.
We've been doing it for more than 75 years. In that time we've grown from one small Treasury Branch to become the largest Alberta-based financial institution, with assets of $33.7 billion. Today, more than 5,000 team members help more than 662,000 customers in 242 Alberta communities make their dreams come true.
Like our clients, we're Albertans. Through a network of 171 branches, 130 agencies, and a Customer Contact Centre, we work beside them and with them in their communities, and we root for their success because it's our success too.
We're proud of what we do and we're proud of the people who help us do it. In 2013, ATB was named one of Canada's 50 Best Employers by MacLean's magazine in partnership with Aon Hewitt, one of Alberta's top 65 employers and one of Canada's Best Employers for Young People by Mediacorp Canada Inc one of Canada's Passion Capitalists by Knightsbridge, and one of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada by Achievers.
To learn more, visit us at www.atb.com, @atbfinancial or www.facebook/ATBFinancial.
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
Your customers would describe you as the most committed, caring, action-oriented and likable sales person they know. You take the time to get to know your customers and do everything humanly possible to ensure they leave with a smile on their face and a plan in their head.
PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
As a Personal Relationship Manager at ATB, your purpose is to manage a portfolio of Mass Affluent Customers . This requires that you build relationships with clients, tailoring your advice and solutions to meet customers’ unique and diverse needs and fully bank them with ATB.
You will find success based on your ability to:
· Participate in activities that reinforce comprehensive advice, tool usage and sales and service processes
· Provide relevant and complex needs-based advice to customers , effectively delivering on the Client Experience
· Demonstrate sustained self-management attributes and behaviours, proactively seek coaching and focus on continued improvement
· Partners with the Branch Manager to provide informal leadership to the sales team
· Translator – communicate in an easy to understand manner, taking into consideration the appropriate form of communication (ie. Face to face, email, and telephone)
· Connector – Proactively connect yourself and others to the people needed to move forward and make yourself available to others who may need you
· Hungry – you have clear objectives for your work, by creating timelines, evaluating what information you will require and how you will overcome expected obstacles
· Collaborator – you will readily partner with others inside and outside the organization
As the ideal candidate you possess:
· Customer Excellence – Delivers an exceptional customer experience at all times
· Business Savvy – Financial Services experience with proven relationship building and sales skills
· Willingness to learn – committed to self improvement
· Team Player – Flexible, cooperative and demonstrates the desire to work within a team
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Big-time opportunities for career advancement, a flexible and supportive work environment, outstanding employee recognition programs, and we promise you’ll never have to move to Toronto for a promotion. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Balance. Fun. … We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com.
To read our employer reviews visit our Glassdoor page.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For information on communities where ATB thrives, please visit http:www.atb.com/contact-us/Pages/branch-locator.aspx
Req. Code : ATB0024-46SP
Division/Department : Retail Financial Services
Job Grade : J
Click here to apply for this job
Career Level: Management
Industry: Financial Services and Banking
Job Function: Financial Services