SERVING CALGARIANS SINCE 1918Payroll Administrator
Permanent Full-TimeA YEAR ROUND FULL-TIME PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBLE FOR 30 - 200 EMPLOYEES A minimum of 2 years working with Ceridian InSync or comparable payroll systems
- Knowledge of KronosWorkforce Timekeeper
- Completed or working towards the completion of a PCP or CPM designation
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, MicrosoftWord, Microsoft Dynamics SL, and Crystal Reporting is essential
- Knowledge of Alberta labour laws, employment standards, and RoeWeb.
- Administrating employee records, benefit plan andWCB.
- High energy, strong work ethic and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Invoice Processing
- Other tasks may be assigned
- HR background beneficial.
Interested applicants may apply in confidence to: Resumes@SunnysideHomeandgarden.comWe thank you for your interest in this position; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.00618891-1