Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow? You could be a part of a winning team where your contributions are recognized, respected and rewarded.
Right now, we’re looking for great people for the following position:
Overnight Warehouse Manager
Hours of work: This position requires overnight shifts that would vary in start time between 10pm and 1am.
• Manage a group of unionized and non-unionized employees and supervise daily activities of the operations
• Create a positive work environment, building employee loyalty and a team atmosphere
• Responsible for achieving objectives as outlined in the operational scorecard
• Responsible for managing performance of employees as per operational standards and indices
• Improvement of operational standards through reviews of employee performance, coaching, counseling and recognition.
• Responsible for communicating and implementing policy, procedure or programs.
• Responsible for completing a variety of reports and documents.
• Assist in hiring, orientating, training and managing performance of employees as per operational standards
• All other related and assigned duties
• Energetic leader with strong motivation skills
• Excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to coordinate variety of duties, responsibilities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Present a professional and positive image
To apply please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put in subject of email: "Overnight Warehouse Manager".
Closing date for applications will be November 7, 2014.
Purolator values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We recognize that our teammates and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our teammates with a safe and healthy workplace and we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for you and your teammates to connect with each other and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.