The Walton Group of Companies is one of North America¿s leading land-based real estate investment and development companies.
Walton specializes in the research, acquisition, management and development of real estate assets across North America, with a goal to achieve the highest and best development potential of the land while protecting and maximizing returns for our investors worldwide.
Walton International Group Inc. structures and offers pre-development and development land investment opportunities to qualified investors worldwide.
Walton Capital Management Inc. is an exempt market dealer in most provinces of Canada, offering pre-development and development land investment opportunities to qualified investors resident in Canada.
Walton Development and Management L.P. offers expertise in land planning, development, project finance, and marketing. Through our activities across North America, we collaborate and partner to create master planned communities incorporating smart growth principles.
Walton Asset Management L.P. sources capital for horizontal development and other land-based real estate investments.
Walton Realty and Management Ltd. is an Alberta real estate brokerage that promotes and markets land and development holdings of the Walton Group.
Becoming part of the Walton Group of Companies means loving your job and believing in the company you work for. That’s the Walton experience. Year after year, our employee feedback is overwhelmingly positive. You can feel the job satisfaction in the air and see it on the faces of our employees!
Walton is an organization you can grow your career with. With over 30 years of experience, we have grown to be one of North America’s leading real estate investment groups, creating land-based investments for individual and institutional investors worldwide.
As we continue to succeed, our team must grow and we are currently looking to fill the position of Office Hostess at Walton International Group Inc.
• Arrange catering for all Walton meetings
• Ensure kitchens are clean and well stocked
• Ensure all Walton floors have fresh coffee
• Reconciliation of invoices for catering
• Ensure the boardrooms and meeting rooms are kept clean and ready for use
• Interact with all departments and clients, internal and external
• Maintain relationships with catering companies
• Assist with Reception duties such as answering phones and booking boardrooms
• Assist with mailroom duties such as sorting and delivering inbound and outbound mail
• Assemble New Hire Binders for new employees joining the Walton team
• Keep key inventory and database up to date
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Positive and professional attitude
• Must be a team player
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Maintain respectful work relationships at all levels
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Competitive pay, flex days and benefits
• Opportunities to grow and develop skills in multiple disciplines
• Fun, energetic co-workers who share the same core values and strategies
Join our team of passionate, energetic and inspired staff. In an age of revolving doors in the job market, Walton is a place employees want to be for the long run. Now, experience the Walton difference of integrity and professionalism for yourself.
Interested candidates are invited to forward a resume, in confidence, to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.