Working under the general direction of the area supervisor, the Imaging Records Clerk performs clerical duties in the Imaging Record Department and adjacent areas as well as providing support to Imaging reception/booking areas as required.
- Grade 12 or equivalent required.
- Medical Terminology Course required.
- Recognized Business/Clerical course desired.
- Recent Diagnostic Imaging experience desired.
- Computer/keyboarding skills required.
- Minimum typing approximately 35 wpm.
- Minimum 3 months recent experience in a hospital or medical environment, involved in booking, reception and clerical duties desired.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be well organized and be able to multi task.
- Must be able to work in a busy and demanding environment.
- Must have good decision making skills.
- Absolute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English required.
- Proficient use of various computer systems and software.