APPLY TO: jobs(at)stratahealth.com (Attention A. Marsh) clearly indicating: Bilingual Network Administrator Posting
Are you fluent in English and French? Would you like the opportunity to live and work in Montreal for up to a year?
Strata Health Solutions is looking for a bilingual (English & French) Network Administrator to join our team in the Calgary office. After three months of orientation and training the individual will be relocated to Montreal, QC to spend 6 to 12 months on a key client implementation project. At the conclusion of the project the individual will be relocated back to Calgary where they will continue to support the client and take on new challenges.
- Implementing, supporting, monitoring, and testing technology infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and analyzing network issues
- Coordinating and managing 3rd party vendors
- Interacting with other network services staff, developers, and business stakeholders
- Understanding existing and learning new product requirements
- Eventual participation in on-call after hours support rotation
Skills / Experience:
- 1 - 3 years experience working in a Network Administration role
- Fluent in English and French
- University degree preferably in computer science, health informatics or other technical discipline
- Problem-solver that thrives in a technical environment.
Operational in Canada and the UK, Strata Health Solutions is a privately-held Canadian corporation of professionals delivering patient flow applications directly benefiting patients, their families and the world's devoted front line caregivers. For more information on our company, please visit www.stratahealth.com
We pride ourselves on being an outstanding place to work, where all ideas are given merit, and individuals have the ability to push themselves, our team and our products to the next level. Strata Health Solutions has an excellent set of perks for staff, including but not limited to generous vacation time, a health and wellness allowance (eg. spend on a mountain bike or snowboard health and dental benefits, training allowance, and a MacBook Pro! (for work and personal use, not a hiring bonus
Please note that this position is only available to candidates who are currently in, or willing to relocate to Calgary.
Strata Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.