RedCity™ Creative is currently looking for a developer!
We have some pretty cool website projects in the hopper and we are looking to secure the services of a website developer.
At RedCity™ Creative, we work as a team! The successful applicant will be located in Calgary and will work in our office as a contributing RedCity Creative team member - at this time, we aren't looking for contractors, just full time applicants will be considered.
Ideally, we would like to hit the ground running and the successful applicant will have a proven track record with minimal training required.
- Intermediate to Advanced Drupal CMS (6.x & 7.x) knowledge and experience
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience with various third party Drupal modules (Views, Panels, Webform, WYSIWYG, etc
- Advanced CSS formatting knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Advanced HTML knowledge
- Working knowledge of MySQL Databases
- Working knowledge of phpMyAdmin management tool
- Domain management and DNS experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in creation/development of custom Drupal themes
- Experience with responsive development for mobile/tablet environments
- Working understanding of SEO and related best practices as they pertain to development
- Experience and familiarity with Apple hardware and software
Working knowledge of project management tools for detailed task/time tracking
- Basic IT support knowledge would be an asset
- Interpersonal skills for direct client interactions
- Preparation of website assets from completed designs using Adobe Photoshop (ie. slicing)
- Preparation and setup of website development environments on various third party hosting providers (some shared, some dedicated or virtual dedicated) - cPanel, PLESK, etc.
- Daily use of FTP tools and environments for management of server infrastructure. (Secure Shell knowledge and experience is a plus)
- Drupal CMS installation, setup and configuration
- Advanced understanding of the Drupal CMS environment for creation, recall (Views) and display (Panels) of custom data types and stylization (CSS) of such as per approved design specifications
- Ability to interface the Drupal CMS with external API’s to hook into existing operational infrastructure where needed
- Input of prepared website content, including but not limited to, text, images, audio and video
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of third party sales pipeline/marketing automation tools such as HubSpot or Pardot and how to fully integrate into developed website infrastructure
- Management of various domain assets including experience with creation/management of custom DNS records.
If you think this position sounds right for you, send a cover letter, resume and demonstrations of your work.